Working With Us
Jobs & Tenders
Here you can find opportunities to work with the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Southeast Asia in the Representative Office in Hanoi. Take your chance to change the world with RLS SEA. If you are interested, please directly apply for only one of the advertised positions.
2D ANIMATION & ARTBOOK PRODUCTION
Rosa Luxemburg is a prominent historical figure with contributions in political economy, democratic socialism, feminism, and much more (reference: http://www.rosalux-nyc.org/about-us/rosa-luxemburg/). On her 150th birthday on the 5th March, 2021, RLS SEA wants to expand its political education spread with a focus on Mrs. Rosa’s legacies on contemporary society. Standing on the same par with the likes of Karl Marx and Engels, the RLS SEA wishes to bestow an unforgettable impression of a historical that gave rise to its name, and spread the knowledge about her life with the Vietnamese youth through an art book. Accordingly, we seek a company to produce a 3-minute 2D film and art-book about Mrs. Rosa Luxemburg’s life and values.
SERVICE PROVIDER REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven strong practical background in animation production and art book production with a style suitable for prominent figures in history;
- Show a clear and professional style of design with an understanding to implement these skills according to RLS’s requirements;
- Good understanding of new and evolving animation technologies
- Fluent in English;
- Proven strong practical experience in designing and printing, especially for exhibitions;
- Provide VAT invoice or sign contract with PIT withhold for tax declaration and payment.
- Description (video): 3-minute short film about Mrs. Rosa Luxemburg’s life and values, from childhood to martyrdom.
- Full package for 2D video production: voice acting, music license, story board (draft sketch), story reel, character concept, background drawing, detailed animation, lighting & colour-grading, poster and thumbnail, etc.
- Description (art book): 100-200-page art book with a 1:1 text-picture ratio featuring stories about Rosa Luxemburg’s life
- Full package for art book production: Translation of English materials into Vietnamese, story editing, typography and layout, book cover and content, license for book printing, art design (same concept with the animation video), etc.
- Purpose and key message: celebrate Rosa Luxemburg’s 150th birthday and spread the knowledge about her life
- Overview script for video: Overview Script Link. Art book based on content from an existing biography of Rosa Luxemburg, to be shared after getting into contact
- Target audience: young people from 18 – 35 in Vietnam
- Deadline to complete the products: latest 2 weeks before the 5th March, 2021 (Rosa Luxemburg’s 150thbirthday)
Please send your offer including service description and detailed price quotation at the latest on 26th October, 2020
Submit to: Ms. Nguyen Thi Trinh (Event Officer): email@example.comPut the details of the tender here.
2. Call for papers
To explore new political viewpoints and to facilitate sharing processes in the ASEAN region, we are calling for papers on the themes: (i) Economic and trade policy; (ii) Social justice; (iii) Agricultural and food policy / (Focus: Food Sovereignty); (iv) Climate and energy policy (Focus: Climate Justice); and (v) Feminism. Please see HERE for more information. Papers are expected to provide analysis of political struggles and potential solutions for overcoming current challenges in the above themes. The papers may focus on - but are not limited to - any countries within the Southeast Asian region.
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Southeast Asia- Hanoi office will support the editing and publishing of papers that are relevant for our themes and approaches. The paper should be in English and range between 2,500 and 5000 words. Authors possibly will be invited for presentation at our annually-organized international conferences. We will also provide a small allowance (200 - 500 EUR, depending on quality and length) for each paper that is selected for publication.
Papers can be submitted at any time via e-mail to Mr. Philip Degenhardt (Regional Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the above e-mail address.